We are excited to be a part of Answer Health Physician Organization
Together we hope to build a better model of care known as
The Patient-Centered Neighborhood
In a Patient-Centered Medical Neighborhood your primary care doctor coordinates with all the different people and places that provide your health care; Chiropractors, hospitals, specialists, pharmacies, and more. The Patient-Centered Medical Neighborhood is based on the Patient-Centered Medical Home. It begins with you at the center. It means you choose a doctor you like and trust and go to that doctor for your health needs.
I n a Patient-Centered Medical Neighborhood:
- You make decisions about your care
- You go to the Medical Home for health care needs
- You get an appointment when you need it
- Your doctor sends you to the right specialist if you need more help
- The team knows your medical history
- The team knows what treatments you need
The goal of a Medical Neighborhood is to make sure you get great care when you need it. By being a part of this model, you get better care at a lower cost.