As we pledge to do our best, we also ask that you be actively involved in your healthcare and pledge to do your best.
We Expect You To:
- Provide your physician-led healthcare team with complete and honest information about your health history and any symptoms or changes in your health.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle and be actively involved in understanding and managing your healthcare.
- When you are unable to follow the advice or orders of your physician-led healthcare team, please let us know. Be honest and open in your reason for doing it different.
- Keep scheduled appointments. If you must reschedule, do so as soon as possible so that we may offer that time to another patient.
- Contact us about all medical issues, other than life-threatening emergencies. You will be given information and/or directed to the appropriate care you need.
- Notify us of any healthcare services you receive outside of this office. This allows us to help coordinate all your healthcare needs and prevents unnecessary care.
- Ask us if you have any questions or a need for other services or resources in the community.